Feb 1, 2007

Why all the preeclampsia talk on a social anxiety blog

I'd first like to thank everybody that sent comments. I wanted to email you all personally and thank you for your kind notes, but most of you logged on anonymously. I got one or more comments each day and they all kept my day going. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me.

So why all the talk about preeclampsia? Because I've trying to talk about this for a long time, and it always seems inappropriate, the wrong time, the wrong person, or there's always someone that knows better, is smarter or can talk better than I do. I'm taking the spotlight here... and maybe this will be a good rehearsal and some day I will be able to say these things to other people.

I will linger for a while on preeclampsia and see how it feels. I might move it later to their website in a more professional format.

And a disclaimer: any opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent the view of the Preeclampsia Foundation.

No comments: